Monday, March 19, 2012

Nedelman fun

I figured I would update the blog since it has a been a while. Time flies while you are having fun. I haven't even made my 2011 photo book, which is driving me crazy. I never thought having two kiddos would be so time consuming. Really, how do people have more than that and keep their sanity. I give it to my mom for having four.
London is still such a sweetie. She has a quieter personality in school but is a little chatter box at home and quite bossy to her little brother. She loves going to dance class and gymnastics and dress up is still by far her favorite activity. Henry is definitley a toddler and I don't want to say terrible twos but there is some biting, tantrums, and hitting but he can be so sweet also giving kisses and carrying his little stuffed animals around. He especially likes this big stuffed dog from Ikea named "Mo Mo". Lately his has also been carrying around London's Rapunzel doll that he calls Tangled. He is talking a ton and growing up fast.

Here are a few pics from our latest adventures.
Palms springs night with just Justin..I am not mad just really cold and too impatient to wait for someone to take a photo of both of us...i love the Orange door


Trip to the LACMA museum in LA...need to keep the culture going for the kiddos

Henry ordering room service at the hotel

The W hotel in Los Angeles- the kids were knocking on all the doors at 7am on our way to breakfast

Patriot day parade in Laguna Beach...fyi, London picked her outfit

Birthday parties galore...I really wanted to take this helmet home

Tired little boy...he loves his dada and it is hard for anyone else to take care of him

Chuckie Cheese

Chilly winter day

Warm winter day

My new gardening hobby

Love succulents




Painting in the backyard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the updates, your back yard looks great and your succulents are so pretty. Can't wait to see you guys

Anonymous said...

Last comment was from your mom, can't figure out how to do it the other way.

Love you

Megan Conrad said...

love the pictures. The babies are getting so big and are so stinking cute. Cant wait to see you guys in a month!