Last week we went to the OC county fair with Baba and Grandpa Arnie. Arnie won London two stuffed animals and we all enjoyed corn dogs, funnel cake, and of course a deep fried twinkie-our waist-line will never be the same!
How fun is that, yum yum corn dogs my favorite from a fair. Way to go Arnie!!! I will need to take you with me to my next county fair I never win anything.
Fun! We opted out of the Iowa State Fair this year (although they offered a new treat this year--deep fried, chocolate-covered bacon! yuck! can you imagine!!!) I can't believe how big and cute London is. :)
3 comments:
Is there anything better than a county fair in late summer? Love them!
How fun is that, yum yum corn dogs my favorite from a fair. Way to go Arnie!!! I will need to take you with me to my next county fair I never win anything.
Fun! We opted out of the Iowa State Fair this year (although they offered a new treat this year--deep fried, chocolate-covered bacon! yuck! can you imagine!!!) I can't believe how big and cute London is. :)
Post a Comment