Thursday, March 25, 2010

The final month!

I can't believe the pregnancy is almost over! As I enter the final month, I wonder where time has gone. I guess time flys when you are so busy. I think I have taken on too many projects and am racing to get them done before the little one arrives and my sleep deprivation sets in...so many of my friends and family are having babies so I decided to whip out the sewing machine to make baby blankets...which I still have several to make. London and many of her little friends are having bday parties this next month so I decided to make homemade gifts (what was I thinking??) So besides crafts, party planning, getting the nursery ready, raising a toddler and working full time I really am tiring out. Good thing I have such wonderful husband that really helps out. Hopefully we will get some good alone time this final month. Forgot to mention that we still haven't figured out a name for this little guy-hopefully we will find one soon!

2 comments:

carol said...

Sounds like you are so busy, but yet a fun time in life!
The buzz in Idaho right now is
"have you heard how Sarah is"?
Can't wait to meet your little boy and to see London again!
Good health to you this last month.
Love you, Carol

shelley said...

This is such a fun time, I am so excited for this little one. You are so talented Sarah can't wait to be with all of you soon.